Oh no !! Today ..
There is a news from school !!
there are students get Swine Flu ...
means.. .Swine Flu reached my Uni ...
like .. now exam period ... it come ...
although we dont have stop classes ...
because..... it was happen in another campus ....
but ...... sure will be more and more ppl kena ...
i think ....
I got no mask ..... Oh no .. how ar?
Anyway .. i wil take care too !!!
I know malaysia also alot ppl kena ....
but when i thought it was nth in japan already ..
then now it come to my uni !! too close... what the hell ...
scary ... worry ...
i can do nth ...
I am still ok now.. dun have fever and else ....
wahahahaha......
take care lo...
ReplyDeleteHey..
ReplyDeleteBe careful ah!!
Go buy a mask?
Take care!! =)
haha .. we.. take care ah u~!
ReplyDeletenth is impossible de ah~~~
go buy a mask~~~~~~~~~
take care ya..
ReplyDelete=]