Hi.. I have to go Japan tonight and say bye bye to malaysia for at least one year i only will be back !
Any way .. i hope all of you all the best always...
I will miss you all always... hehehe....
keep in touch and chat with me when i m on9 la !! hahahha
thanks for everyone !!
I will start my study in japan...
and now how my feel?
really cannot explain .... hahaha .....
this time 4th time to japan..
the most worry for me because have to settle up alot of things my self ! hahaha
anyway !!
Take Care aLWAYS
aiks...
ReplyDeletewe all here sure will take care ourself, most important is urself eh...
but, anyway, u r not alone, we all will wait ur return in here...
anything keep in touch and keep on update ur blog then...
new country, new life, pls do know more leng lui o, then when i got chance go to japan, i can know more leng lui dulu, ah ha ha ha ha~
Take Good care of urself yo~
Best wishes From Yugi_boY