Monday, March 3, 2008

MALAYSIA..

Hi .. I am back in Malaysia already bout one week and more
Malaysia is hot .. but i m used to it.. so nvm la.. hehehe... somemore..
I got aircond in my room ! wahahah
This week i done nth much ..
everyday watch drama at home ! wahahaha ...
i finish one drama already .. hahaha ..
Of cause i met my fren too ... but just one person only until now la .. hehe
others i still not met them yet !
And this two days...
I received good news and bad news continuously...
I knew that i failed Nagoya University... so sad bout that...
cause Nagoya University was the 1st Uni i hope to enter...
Then .. teacher called me and told me I pass my JLPT level one and two with good result..
Happy for awhile and thinking bout failed of Uni ..i didnt so happy already ...
Then .. This morning ...
I tot the Uni i will failed ...but it pass..
and i could not enter the website until my teacher called me...
And i m so happy until... nth can say !
I think the teachers happier than me ! wahahaha
nvm.. at least i pass ! now ready for japan .. will be very busy already ...
Maybe i will be fly at 24th of March ! haih ...
3 weeks time also dun have.. bout 17 days more only !
Do my Best and Good Luck....

2 comments:

  1. hmm...
    glad to heard that u pass the 2nd Uni u wish to get in...
    Congratulation!!!

    wish u all the best lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!!
    i knew u not like that bad de lah..
    now u make it, hope u have a new life in Japan....

    ReplyDelete