Friday, December 12, 2008

Sleeping is important to me !

Sleeping is important to me !
Once i not enough sleep .. i will be very blur the whole day .
Today is the example.
I slept last night 4.30 am..
and today i got class at 8.45 am ...
mean that i just can sleep for 3 hours...
i worried i could not wake up ... so i decided to sleep on the floor near my KOTATSU which is not switching on. Because if sleep switching on , it will easy to get FLU.
Concert is coming , i don't want sick!
At the end , i woke up damn late this morning , and i rush luckily there are lot bus in morning time and today was not raining. If rain , the bus must be alot of people ....
So i didnt late to lesson.
I hate late ... so i wont be late !
Today class until 6pm .. which mean i can't sleep in the afternoon.
Luckily today i dont have any part time job.
Why i slept so late last night , it is because of a report !
and what the hell is .......... Today we do not have to hand in !!
I wrote about RAP, HIP HOP and a RAP song i had chosen.
This class is the Class which teaching almost in music like BRazil SAMBA and else.....
the RAP song ... i find to write in Japanese... but there are so less...
at the end , i cincai do then finish .
Of course , i was chatting when i doing the report. So it made me late !


Tomorrow i got no class and now is 2.32 am again ...
I fall asleep just now .... and once i woke already 1am..omg ! hahahaha ....
I was too tired ! Please forgive me ! hehe ...
I got to go Station tomorrow to get a new ICa( something like TOUCH n GO) , because mine broken.





I watched MAMMA MIA from the internet few days ago !


It was nice for me ! I like those ABBA songs and it reminded me when we played ABBA GOLD in High School.

This is nice ... please watch it if you are free ! Such a long time i didnt watch movie! I prefer drama more than movie. I didnt went to cinema in Japan . Its expensive. When i back malaysia , can invite me to cinema ! haha ...

This MAMMA MIA still not shown in Japan cinema! My teacher said it will be showing on this coming JAN .. too late.. i watched ! hahaha .....

I did some careless things and sound stupid !

Last week , at home , afte bath, I sat on the chair using my knees ,since i wearing long pants , it slipped and i fell down on the floor.Sound stupid ! hahahaha ... it was pain my hand. There are somemore.... this is the stupidest i think ! :P

See you again. Next week everyday practice for concert but i wil be absent 2 days .:P

Time to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. SLEEP...
    now i'm going to sleep ge loo...
    now is the time 4:06am in Malaysia

    means around 5:06am in japan lar...
    good morning Kanazawa~

    Ohaiyo, Hokkaido!!~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ABBA Gold still remind me of the time when we were in CHWB...i missed it so much... hey..wat class was tht? Music class? so good can touch music....my course so boring...sienz! how's ur christmas ? last time u said u dun hav any plan? so good to celebrate christmas with showing~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 上一次,我也是趕報告到早上6.30我的科是在9點,所以最後我選擇不睡,然後當天就心跳加速一整天的上課,真是不好過啊!
    PS:我的日文有進步ㄟ....快點誇獎我。
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete